I’ve been putting off so much reading that needs to be done. The books I read for the most part are psychology books though. So now my goals are to implement what I learn and see how I can move forward with newer mindsets. Here’s to hoping that 2017 will be more of a learning experience than 2016 was. Also to 2017 leading to a more fulfilling life that I’m content with!
Now the books I’m finally going to finish are:
- All of my Robert Greene books
- E^2 by Pamela Grout
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Give and Take by Adam Grant (this one William recommended to me)
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday (this one was recommended by my friend Mark)
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig (I’ve heard about this book A LOT)
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- Freakonomics by Steven Levitt
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson
- On Writing by Stephen King
As one could see, I’m huge on self improvement/psychology books.
However the for fun/fiction/autobiography books I plan on reading are:
- This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
Ahhh I have so much to do but here’s to 2017 being a better year.
Also that I’m going to finish my books (which I know I’ve been saying forever but soon!)